Get Creative at Bella Mosaica! Steps to Exploring Your Inner Artist:
- Choose and Purchase a Project Base (board, zinc window, cheeseboard, letters, picture frame etc.)
- Read and Sign our Participant Agreement (under 18 must be signed by an adult parent/guardian)
- Fill out our Project Information form (this will be used to identify your project by your name as well as your grout color choice etc.)
- Ask for an Assigned Tool Kit (includes toothpicks, glue tray, glue, glass nippers, safety glasses)
- If you're cutting glass, we will assign you a shield to protect you and other customers from flying glass pieces
- Choose from many awesome places to sit (ask us if you'd like a chair pad for more comfort!)
- Ask for any instruction you need. Our trained and experienced artists will be on hand teaching and helping
- Explore the studio for your choice in glass. We have LOTS of glass (tile, glass pebbles and more) to choose from
- Get Creative! (And follow our easy instructions for beginning mosaic creation!)
- Paint your project if desired
- Choose from our FREE felt if desired (coasters and trivets may require felt "feet" to avoid scratching furniture surfaces)
- Choose from our grout colors and ask staff to assist you with a 2-Week turn-around on the studio grouting your project
Examples of PROJECT BASES:
Trays and Candle Holders
Coasters and Trivets
Alphabetic Letters and Numbers
When you walk into our studio, you will see many items available for purchase. First are our "PROJECT BASES". All Project Base prices include the base, glue, mosaic glass pieces of a wide variety, grout, assignment of "tool" kit for use at the studio and the first studio time (up to 3 hours). Additional studio sessions are $10 per 3-hour session. Studio session punch cards can be purchased for future studio sessions). Please visit our Discounts page for information about purchasing punch cards for additional studio sessions.
We have many items that are provided for free:
Additional Items for Purchase
- Our KIDS items come with free use of our kid's paints, pens, crayon pens, sun catcher paints, glue, sequins, googly eyes, stickers and more. We also offer free coloring book sheets and some special custom drawing sheets.
- Felt used to create "feet" on coasters and trivets as well as felt for inside of mosaic boxes
- Paints used for sides and tops of mosaic projects and inside of boxes
There are additional items for purchase in the studio. These items would be purchased separately and in addition to your main project base price. These items include, but are not limited to, glass pebbles, long glass pieces, glass sheets, mosaic tools for sale, mirror, and Kids Paint & Draw items.
We have lots of items for sale that are "Paint and Draw Only", these items are on our "Kids" cart and the kids' desk. Please let the kids help themselves if they are supervised and put things away for the next kid!
Note: Children under 13 must always be supervised by a parent/guardian as members of our staff
are needed in the studio to manage the store, grout, and teach beginning mosaic artists. Teens 13 and over may work in the studio on their own with a signed Participant Agreement.